Statement of faith
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God, who died for our sins and arose from the dead.
(1 Corinthians 15: 1-8 & John 3:16)
- The Bible is the inspired word of God - a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path.
(2 Timothy 3:16 & Psalm 119:105)
- Every person has worth as a creation of God but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
- Forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Those accepting Christ should believe in Him, repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized into Him.
(Romans 10:9 & Acts 2:38)
- The Church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to evangelize the lost and edify the saved.
- Jesus Christ will one day return and reign forever as King of kings and Lord of lords.
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)